Sunday, March 6, 2011

I want to thank the Lord for...

sustaining me throughout the whole course of the month of February till now.. for providing friends who encourage me and pray for me (and give me happy food to cheer me up).. for giving me the strength to face each day (no matter how tired I may be).. for placing people in my life who love me just as I am (I thank Him for loving me just as I am).. for the tough times in my life that I have to go through (I thank Him for bringing me through them).. for forgiving me no matter how many times I have sinned against Him.. for His unending love and His amazing grace.. for His faithfulness..


One thing I learnt is that even though sometimes things don't turn out right, I know that I can always (always) turn to Him and put my trust in Him.. to let Him take the wheel and steer me in the right direction..


He is indeed such an AWESOME God!

No comments:

Post a Comment