Monday, March 14, 2011

2nd week of ITP, Day 4

Now I'm currently sitting at the desk of U-EXCEL EDUCATION CENTRE, wondering whether the centre will be receiving any calls today or whether anyone will drop by...

Basically, my point is... My ITP is seriously very boring...
Not to complain or anything like that... It's a fact anyway~

But thanks to this boring ITP that I have, I get to spend more time to do other things such as reading (or blogging, like now) rather than end up sleeping like a lazy pig at home. In addition, I get to do my 40 minute Bible study material (maybe I should get a devotion material and start doing that too, it's 2 days a week that I'm stuck with admin work afterall).

Okay~
Enough with the ITP update...

Today my Mummy brought me and Josaf to Delifrance for lunch~
HEHE~ YUMMY YUMMY FOOD~

Well, I only took a photo of my lasagne~

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment